Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Days 25, 26 and 27

So, I'm behind. After only 25 days.
Sad, I know. I can honestly say, however, that I have been incredibly busy. And tired.
And maybe a little lazy.
For instancce, I'm too lazy to make this into 3 separate blog posts :)

DAY 25

We had a dead tree in our backyard. And my dad decided he would cut it down. Himself.
So, he did.
Well, the tree started to fall over- it even fell the right way and didn't crush our back deck!- but it got very firmly wedged in the branches of another tree.
So, my dad had to throw some ropes over a branch and pull it down.
It was pretty exciting. Sort of.

DAY 26


Ugh.
Self- portrait time.
I didn't have any other pictures from Monday...

DAY 27

Chess pieces.
I love this chess set.
We've had it since I can remember.
Some of the pieces are a little chipped, but it's pretty anyway.
I especially love the green and cream color combination.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Stace-I LOVE these pictures. Especially the chess one! You're so talented :) I love you!
-Anna, the Danish one.

Stacey said...

Thanks, Anna! <3