Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 49: Wonderful

won·der·ful / won·der·ful [wúndərf'l] / adj

1. outstanding: of a quality that excites admiration or amazement

2. exceedingly pleasing: suiting somebody perfectly

Wonderful.
 
1. Fall Food
Apple cider and home-made bread have got to be the best two foods ever.
I didn't get any pictures of the loaves before they got cut up, but... this works too.
 

2. Klondike
I finally figured out how to play this game on my iPod, and now I'm a little bit hooked.

 
3. Heated Mattress Pads
I woke up this morning freezing cold, and decided it was time to get out the electic blanket. Then, all of a sudden, I came to the horrible realization that my electric blanket was Queen size, and my new bed was a Twin. I rifled through the box of electric blankets to see if we had any Twin sized. We didn't, but I did find some some Twin size heated mattress pads. It's not as good as wrapping up in a warm blanket, but it is nice to get into a nice warm bed. It's going to be a lifesaver this winter.
 
 
4. Typos
Ok, maybe not "wonderful", but they can be very amusing. My school has this walk-a-thon called March in the Park, and we got the T-Shirts a couple of days ago. It didn't take very long for everyone to notice that the back of all of the shirts said "March in the Park 2012." And they had all been made and handed out to the entire school.


 I mean, how does that one slip through the system? Did some one actually think it was 2012, or did is just get mis-typed, and no one caught it? Anyway, it makes me laugh.
 
5. Black Beauty
I keep saying I'll post the pictures of when I wen to see the Black Beauty from the upcoming movie The Green Hornet. It was pretty wonderful, so I'm just going to post them here.
 
 

Ok, I'm short on time, so for now I'm just going to post that one. Maybe I'll post some more another time.

What's wonderful in your life?

No comments: