Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week I'm participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I've been wanting to do it for awhile, because it always looks really fun, but haven't gotten around to it until now.

Here are the catergories:

1. The View Above
whispy cloudsI love pretty clouds...

2. Something Hot
gingerbread pancakes

Fresh gingerbread pancakes. (Delicious. I'll post the recipe later.)

2. Something Cold
cold glass

Mmmm, ice water. I love that stuff.

4. Electronic
black light flower
I got a pen that has clear ink which is only visible under a black light (which is built into the cap). So, naturally, I drew all over my walls with it. Even though this isn't really electronic, it does look like it.

5. Sparkle

sparkly grass
We had a few days a little while ago that were really cold (before it got a little warmer, like it is now.) This is a shot of the first frost of the year, sparkling in the morning sunlight. And yes, I did lay in the frosty grass to take this picture. It was... well, cold.

1 comment:

emma claire said...

I just found your blog through Carlotta. Love it! I am going to have to participate in your Scavenger Hunts sometime soon!