Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Snowy Update

So, I checked the weather again. (It's sad how much I want snow.)
And I saw this sad bit of information:

No more snow in the forecast for the 4th.

BUT, later I checked again, and noticed something I hadn't before:
Snow in 2 days!
Now, unfortunately, I'm not going to be here. I'll be in Northern Iowa visiting family. And guess what? No snow there. In Iowa! I mean, it usually snows there in like... October! (OK, that's a lie. Or is it?) (But there will be wonderful 20-30 degree temperatures the whole time.) >.<
So, you Saint Louis people who are staying in St. Louis are lucky duckies. Not that I am not excited about visiting family. Actually, I absolutely love Thanksgiving at my grandparents' houses. I just don't want to get stranded down there, considering I have 2 separate choir rehersals and am singing in church on Sunday. Also, I really don't want to miss the St. Louis snow. It's a rare thing.
I probably won't be posting until the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, so have a wonderful Thanksgiving Break, and enjoy the snow! :)

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

-Stacey

2 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

I've experienced snow maybe twice in my life. I love it. We only have monsoon season in my country.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Susannah said...

Hey! I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving. :)

My camera is a Nikon D3100, the newest from Nikon... it came out in August. I love, love, love him. :)

What kind of DSLR do you have?