Saturday, January 21, 2012

i'm a slacker: days 12-21

It's been one of those weeks. One of those crazy-ridiculous weeks where I also happened to have both camera and computer difficulties at the same time.

So, I believe I owe you 10 pictures.

Here they are!


We had two "extra" little girls who stayed with us for a few days. It was a little crazy, but it was fun.

Little bird feet in the snow. <3 

Nutella on homemade bread. I could live off of this stuff. 




I've got a fishy, a fishy, fishy fishy.

Why, yes it is.


And there they are.

Yup.

It snowed last week, but it's all gone now. And we never even got a snow day out of the deal.

And now I'm just really, really ready for it to be summer. Last weekend (yes, the day after the snow) it was absolutely beautiful weather. Like, shorts and tank top weather. And now we're back to freezing temperatures. That's Saint Louis for ya...

Well, see y'all later!

Love, Stacey.

No comments: