Monday, November 8, 2010

Oooohhhhh, pretty.

Instead of writing a real post tonight, I'm going to share a few links for fellow camera geeks out there. I've been searching the internet rather randomly and looking at cool new camera features being developed, and I took up the time I should have been blogging. So I'll share some pretty cool things with you :)

The Coolest Camera Features of 2010 by PCWorld
(especially the built in projector, sweep panorama, and motion remover).

Best Selling Cameras of 2010-2011 by Squidoo
(both my camera and the one I realllly wanted to buy made the list)

Camera Rumors by Photo Radar

The World's Smallest Camera by Gizmag
(Whoaaaa....)

The World's Fastest Camera by Discover
(6 million pictures a second???)

World's Biggest Zoom Lens by Black Diamond Productions

Ok, so I know this is kind of cheating. But it really is interesting! At least to me... :) Well, hope you enjoyed it!
-Stacey

No comments: