Thursday, February 3, 2011

smile.

I love snow days. Tuesday and Wednesday were snow days for me. I took some ice pictures after school today, and in the course of the last couple of days, some of which I will hopefully post tomorrow. Which is Friday. Wow. That was a wonderful realization I just had there. I'm in a good mood. So, why not post a picture full of happy, smiling "faces"?

 Isn't it nice when your food smiles back at you? (No, I wasn't eating some sort of strange fruit-and-hot dog salad. I just felt it needed a nose.) I'm linking this up to Carlotta's photo challenge.








My three favorite sisters. (Um... I only have three. Just thought I should clarify, so none of you think I'm some sort of terrible person.)

I saw this little face looking at me when we were stopped at a stoplight a couple of weeks ago. I shall call him Marcus.


As you can probably tell, I am in a weird mood. It's probably from lack of sleep.

Have you smiled today?

-Stacey

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hello, Stacey! I think I have found a new kindred spirit!:)

I'm a freshman as well, and a beginning photographer, and I am so glad to have discovered your blog.

Hope you are having a blessed day.
In Christ,
Grace
gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com