Saturday, April 9, 2011

redesigned

So, instead of posting today, I redesigned. I also changed my blog name. Don't worry. This is still the same blog.

Life Through a Lens is now The Twisty Lens.

I've been trying to come up with a new blog name forever, and so eventually I just thought, "Hmm... I could just make it the same name as the URL." And so I did. 

I also threw together a new header, and changed the background, colors, fonts, etc. But it was a quick and rather shabby job, and so you can probably expect another redesign coming up soon. 

And since I can't post without a picture...
Spring had finally decided to come and stay. We've had 80 degree weather all week, and, for the first time since November, it's not supposed to snow anytime soon. 

Have a wonderful Saturday!

-Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The design is beautiful - very calming. I like the mixture of light and 'not so light' colors ... and as always, you're photo is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it!