Monday, July 4, 2011

untitled [i am NOT going to quote a certain katy perry song here!]

I love fireworks. I don't think I need to describe why this is, as you've probably seen them before... but they are breathtaking.



I wonder how the tradition of fireworks on Independence Day started... I'll have to look that up.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day and had an opportunity to see some gorgeous fireworks!


So, our fourth of July was pretty fun. We also went to a parade this morning, but I only took pictures of that on the iPod, and there isn't time to add them now... It poured down rain (per usual) for the first 10 minutes or so, but after that it was great.
Also, my sisters are adorable.

And no, Ellen's tongue is not naturally that color.

Happy Fourth of July!

♥, Stacey

No comments: