Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 42: Inspiration

I took some pics today, but have no energy to go get my camera and upload them.

So tonight I'm going to do things a little bit differenty, and post someone else's pictures.
Whenever I want inspiration, or I'm just bored, I love looking through the pictures on the National Geographic Website.  They're all absolutely beautiful, and give me lots of photography ideas. Some of the sections even have photography tips from their photography professionals. (I loved their Macro Tips. I love taking close-ups and found this really helpful.) Anyway, all of these pictures belong to NG. I hope one day to be able to take pictures like these...


The above picture reminds me of the Cliffs of Insanity from The Princess Bride. :) (Sorry, I just can't help a movie reference every once and a while.)


Breathtaking. I would love to own a little cottage like this!




I'm sorry, but the picture above cracks me up every time I look at it. I mean... just look at the guy on the left's facial expression! (*snort*)










Wow.

 I love looking at other people's photography. Being a photographer for NG would be pretty much the best job ever. I mean, I want a job where I can travel a lot, and I love photography! What could be better?

You may have noticed that my blog design is different. (The font is now Century Gothic. Yay!) My friend Carlotta did it for me. Thanks Carlotta! :)

I'm still working on the post I mentioned a few days ago. (And by working, I mean I still intend to do it at some point, but haven't even started yet.) I still have some (a lot) of research to do for it. Hopefully it will be pretty cool. It interests me, at least. (And you still have no idea what I'm talking about.) Check back in soon to find out! :)

(Oh yeah, and have you noticed I've become a little obsessed with using links in my blogs? Let me know if it's annoying.)

1 comment:

Grace said...

Yeah! I can leave comments now. (easily) i like ng pictures! We get the magazine, and I mostly look at the pics, and don't read any words. :)
-grace