Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Carlotta's Photo Challenge

Today I'm linking up to Carlotta's photo challenge, On Cloud Nine.



I took this picture when my sister Ellen and I were sleeping at my grandparents' house right after Christmas. I was experimenting with my macro fliters on random things in the room. I went to put my camera away and go to bed, but before I did I snapped a quick picture of Ellen sleeping.
And I love it.
I love her long eyelashes, her curly hair, her cute freckles, and her little lips. I also love these pajamas. :)
That's why I love this picture.

Click the button to go to Carlotta's photo challenge.




3 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

So sweet...
Ellen has grown up so much since I last saw y'all!

Natalie said...

Oh what a sweet sisterly thing to do! She is indeed a cutie!

Anna said...

Too cute :)